槟城 · 北海 · 威省Penang · Butterworth · Seberang Perai

一次性收费。
做完,东西就是你的。
Pay once.
Then you own it.

我帮本地小生意用自动化省掉每天重复的行政工作 —— 报价单、发票、客户询问、对账、e-invoice。不卖月费软件,不锁你。 I build automation for local small businesses — quotations, invoices, customer enquiries, reconciliation, e-invoice. No monthly software fees. No lock-in.

直接 WhatsApp 017-739 7158 就好,不用预约。第一次聊不收钱、不推销 —— 搞不定的我会直接说。Just WhatsApp 017-739 7158 — no appointment needed. First conversation is free, no pitch. If I can't help, I'll say so.

40 → 3
分钟,一份报价单min, per quotation
RM800+
一次性,不是月费one-off, not monthly
1–2
星期看到东西在跑weeks to something working

常见情况Sound familiar

你是不是也这样?Is this you?

这些事都不难,但每天吃掉你几个小时。None of this is hard. It just eats hours every day.

报价单要手打 40 分钟Quotations take 40 minutes

开 Excel、复制上一份、改数字、存 PDF、发出去。一天几份,就没时间做正事。Open Excel, copy the last one, change numbers, export PDF, send. A few a day and the real work never starts.

WhatsApp 询问漏回WhatsApp enquiries slip through

同样的问题回一百遍;忙起来漏一个,单就跑了。而且没有记录,不知道谁问过什么。The same questions a hundred times — and one missed reply is one lost job. No record of who asked what.

月底对账三小时Three hours reconciling

收据、转账、发票对不上,一张一张翻。每个月都来一次。Receipts, transfers and invoices that don't line up, checked one by one. Every single month.

e-invoice 不知从哪开始e-invoice, no idea where to start

LHDN MyInvois 要报,但不知道要不要另外买软件,也怕做错被罚。MyInvois is mandatory — but does it need new software, and what if it's filed wrong?

服务与价格Services & pricing

我做什么,多少钱What I build, and what it costs

价格直接写出来,省你问。全部是一次性项目费,固定报价不加价。Prices up front so you don't have to ask. All one-off project fees, fixed — the price doesn't move.

报价单 / 发票 自动生成Automatic quotations & invoices

填几个数字 → 自动出 PDF → 一键发给客户,并留下「上次报他多少」的记录Fill a few fields, get a PDF, send it — and keep a record of what you quoted last time

RM1,500–5,000

WhatsApp 询问自动处理WhatsApp enquiry handling

常见问题自动回;需要你处理的,通知你、不乱答;全部留记录 + 每天摘要Common questions answered automatically; anything uncertain is flagged to you, never guessed. All logged, with a daily summary

RM2,000–8,000

e-invoice (MyInvois) 对接e-invoice (MyInvois) integration

送单前先挡错、提交 LHDN、validated 记录帮你存好(被查时要用的那份)Validate before submitting, file to LHDN, and store the validated records you'll need if audited

RM2,000–8,000

内部小工具Small internal tools

工程进度追踪、订单表、库存、客户跟进 —— 照你现在的做法来做Job tracking, order sheets, inventory, follow-ups — built around how you already work

RM800–2,500

系统对接 / 对账报表System integration & reporting

把你已经在付钱的软件打通,不用换掉任何一套Connect the software you already pay for — no need to replace anything

RM1,500–15,000

如果用到 AI,成本怎么算If the build uses AI

AI 是按实际用量算的,很便宜 —— 一般一个店一个月十几块钱。两个方式,你选一个:AI is billed on actual usage, and it's cheap — typically under RM20 a month for one shop. Two options, your pick:

预付充值Prepaid top-up 大约 RM100 用半年。用完了要不要再充,你自己决定。 About RM100 lasts half a year. Whether you top up again is entirely up to you.
用你自己的 API keyUse your own API key 我帮你开好装进系统,帐单直接进你的卡,跟我完全无关。 I'll set it up for you; the bill goes straight to your card and never involves me.

两个都不是月费。Neither is a subscription.

作品Work

直接给你看东西,不讲故事Let me just show you the thing

我刚开始接本地客户,所以下面是我自己做的示范 —— 不是客户案例。我宁可让你看真的东西在跑,也不想编故事。I'm early with local clients, so these are demos I built myself — not client case studies. I'd rather show you something running than tell you a story.

示范 · 可以自己试Demo · try it now

报价单自动生成Quotation generator

填面积、单价、客户名 → 自动算总价与 SST → 出 PDF → 发出去,并记录「上次报他多少」。给装修、维修、活动这类用。Enter area, rate and client → totals and SST calculated → PDF out → sent, with a record of what you last quoted. Built for contractors, repair and events.

打开示范Open the demo
示范 · 可以自己试Demo · try it now

WhatsApp 询问自动处理WhatsApp enquiry handling

常见问题自动回;不确定的绝不乱答,直接通知你。全部写进记录表,每天一份摘要:今天几个询问、哪几个还没回。Common questions answered automatically; anything uncertain is never guessed — it's flagged to you. Everything logged, with a daily summary of what came in and what's unanswered.

打开示范Open the demo
示范 · 可以自己试Demo · try it now

e-invoice 批次检查e-invoice batch check

丢 CSV,对照 SDK 必填栏先挡错。哪一行挂了、缺什么,马上看到,不用一张一张翻。这个示范不报到 LHDN。Drop a CSV. Rows that fail required fields are blocked first — which row, what's missing, no hunting. This demo does not file to LHDN.

打开示范Open the demo

想看实际跑一遍? 约 30 分钟,我开屏幕给你看,再拿你自己的例子当场跑一次 —— 不收钱、不推销。Want to see it actually run? Book 30 minutes and I'll share my screen and run it on one of your own examples — free, no pitch.

差别在哪The difference

为什么跟月费软件不一样How this differs from subscription software

项目  月费软件Subscription software Karet
收费Billing 每月扣,停了就不能用Monthly, forever — stop paying, lose access 一次性,做完就结束Once, then done
东西是谁的Ownership 你在租You're renting 你的Yours
我消失了呢If I disappear 服务停,你也停Service stops, you stop 照样跑It keeps running
你的客户资料Your customer data 在他们的服务器On their servers 留在你自己的系统Stays in your own system
要改一个功能Need a change 等他们排 roadmapWait for their roadmap 照你要的做Built the way you asked

最重要的一条The one that matters most

交付那天,钥匙给你On delivery day, you get the keys

这不是说法,是交付清单上写着的东西。做完之后你不需要我 —— 那才叫你的。Not a slogan — it's on the handover checklist. After delivery you don't need me. That's what "yours" means.

原始码 + 完整档案Source code & all files 全部交给你,没有加密、没有黑盒Handed over in full — nothing encrypted, no black box
跑在你的帐号上Runs on your accounts 不依赖我的服务器、我的帐号。我消失了它照样跑Not dependent on my servers or logins. If I vanish, it keeps running
资料留在你那边Your data stays with you 客户资料不搬到我的服务器,也不做其他用途Customer data isn't moved to my servers or used for anything else
教到你会改Taught until you can adjust it 交付时教你怎么用、怎么改基本设定,不用回来求我I'll show you how to run it and change the basics — no coming back to beg

流程Process

怎么开始How it works

  1. 聊 30 分钟,免费A free 30 minutes

    你说最花时间的是什么,我告诉你能不能自动化、大概多少钱。不推销。Tell me what eats your time. I'll say whether it can be automated and roughly what it costs. No pitch.

  2. 先从小的做Start small

    第一次建议做小的,一两个星期就看得到东西在跑。顺了再谈大的。A small first project — something working in one or two weeks. Bigger things after that.

  3. 固定报价一页纸Fixed quote, one page

    做什么、不做什么、几天交付、多少钱,写清楚,不中途加价。What's in, what's out, how long, how much — in writing, and the price doesn't move.

  4. 交付,东西归你Delivered, and it's yours

    一半订金、一半交付后付。我教你怎么用、怎么改基本设定。Half up front, half on delivery. I'll show you how to run and adjust it.

合作时你会拿到的三样东西Three things you get while we work

不用追我进度You won't have to chase me

一个人做的最大风险是「人消失了、进度不明」。这三样就是为了解决这个。The real risk with a solo developer is silence. These three exist to remove it.

01

一页纸报价One-page scope

开工前你会收到一页纸:做什么、不做什么、几天交付、多少钱。签了就是这个价,不中途加。Before we start you get one page: what's included, what isn't, how long, how much. Signed means fixed — no mid-project increases.

02

每週五进度更新Friday progress update

每個週五我主动发给你:这週做了什么、下週做什么、有没有卡住。你不用问。Every Friday I send it without being asked: what got done, what's next, what's blocked. You never have to ask.

03

交付清单Handover checklist

交付时一张清单逐项打勾:原始码、档案、帐号、怎么用、怎么改。打完勾才算完成。At handover we tick through a list: source, files, accounts, how to run it, how to change it. Not done until every box is ticked.

常见问题FAQ

你可能想问的Questions you probably have

会不会有月费?Are there monthly fees?

不会。所有项目都是一次性收费,做完东西就是你的,我不收月费也不锁你。No. Every project is a one-off fee. When it's done, it's yours — no monthly charge, no lock-in.

唯一有持续成本的是用到 AI 的功能(例如 WhatsApp 自动回覆),因为每处理一条讯息都会消耗 AI 用量。那部分你可以预付充值(约 RM100 用半年),或者用你自己的 API key —— 帐单直接进你的卡。两个都不是月费。The only ongoing cost is AI-powered features (like WhatsApp auto-replies), since every message consumes usage. For that you can prepay (around RM100 lasts half a year) or use your own API key so the bill goes straight to you. Neither is a subscription.

一个项目大概多少钱?What does a project cost?

内部小工具 RM800–2,500;报价单 / 发票自动生成 RM1,500–5,000;WhatsApp 询问处理 RM2,000–8,000;e-invoice 对接 RM2,000–8,000;系统对接与对账报表 RM1,500–15,000Small internal tools RM800–2,500; quotations/invoices RM1,500–5,000; WhatsApp handling RM2,000–8,000; e-invoice integration RM2,000–8,000; system integration and reporting RM1,500–15,000.

聊完我会给固定报价,范围写在一页纸上,不中途加价。After we talk you get a fixed quote with the scope in writing. The price doesn't move.

要做多久?How long does it take?

小项目通常一到两个星期就看得到东西在跑。比较大的系统对接会分阶段,每个阶段都有可以验收的成果。Small projects: one to two weeks to something working. Larger integrations are staged, with something you can check at each stage.

我现在用的软件要换掉吗?Do I have to replace my current software?

不用。我的做法是在你现有流程上加一层,或把你已经在付钱的几套软件打通。No. I add a layer on top of what you already do, or connect the tools you already pay for.

如果你现在的软件其实已经能做到 —— 我第一件事会叫你先去问它。很多功能你已经付过钱了,不用再花。And if your current software can already do it, my first move is to have you ask them. You've often already paid for it.

我的客户资料安全吗?Is my customer data safe?

资料留在你自己的系统里,不会搬到我的服务器,也不会拿去做其他用途。做完之后你随时可以换掉我,东西照样跑。Your data stays in your own system — not moved to my servers, not used for anything else. You can replace me any time and it keeps running.

你做完就消失了怎么办?What if you disappear afterwards?

这正是一次性收费的好处:东西是你的,不依赖我的服务器或我的帐号。我明天消失,它照样跑。交付时我也会教你怎么用、怎么改基本设定。That's exactly the point of one-off pricing: it's yours and doesn't depend on my servers or my accounts. If I vanish tomorrow, it keeps running. I'll also show you how to use and adjust it.

你服务哪些地区?Which areas do you cover?

主要是槟城岛、北海(Butterworth)、威省(Seberang Perai)一带的小生意 —— 本地客户可以见面谈。远程也做。中文、English、Bahasa 都可以沟通。Mainly small businesses around Penang Island, Butterworth and Seberang Perai — local clients can meet in person. Remote works too. Happy to work in 中文, English or Bahasa.

我属于 e-Invoice 哪一个阶段?Which e-Invoice phase am I in?

LHDN 的 MyInvois 是按年营业额分阶段实施的,所以你的期限取决于你在哪一个营业额级别。开工前我会先帮你确认你属于哪个阶段 —— 而且一律以 LHDN 官网公布为准,因为时间表之前调整过。LHDN rolls MyInvois out in phases based on annual turnover, so your deadline depends on which revenue band you're in. I'll check which phase applies to you before any work starts — and we always confirm against LHDN's official site, because the schedule has been revised before.

如果你还没被纳入,我会叫你先等,不会现在卖你东西。If you're not in scope yet, I'll tell you to wait rather than sell you something early.

这个可以申请政府补助吗?Can I claim a grant for this?

有可能。马来西亚有针对中小企业数字化的补助计划,部分自动化和系统项目符合条件。我可以帮你看你的项目合不合格、需要准备什么文件 —— 这部分不另外收费Possibly. Malaysia has SME digitalisation grant schemes, and some automation or system projects qualify. I'll help you check whether yours fits and what documents you'd need — at no extra charge.

但补助的资格、金额和申请窗口是官方定的,不是我定的,一律以官方公布为准。But eligibility, amounts and application windows are set by the agency, not by me — treat the official terms as final.

怎么付款?SST 怎么算?How do I pay? What about SST?

分两期:一半订金开工,一半交付后付。银行转账或 DuitNow 都可以,会开正式发票。Two instalments: half to start, half on delivery. Bank transfer or DuitNow, with a proper invoice issued.

报价单上的价格会写清楚含不含 SST,不会到收款才多一笔。我做的系统里,SST 税率是可以自己改的栏位 —— 因为不同行业适用的不一样。The quote states clearly whether SST is included — no surprise line item at payment time. In the systems I build, the SST rate is an editable field, since it differs by service type.

说清楚Straight talk

什么情况你不需要找我When you shouldn't hire me

  • 01你一天只开几张单 —— 手动其实更快,别花这个钱。You only issue a few documents a day — doing it by hand is faster. Don't spend the money.
  • 02你现在的软件已经能做 —— 我第一件事就是叫你先去问它,很多功能你已经付过钱了。Your current software already does it — my first move is to have you ask them. You've often already paid for it.
  • 03你只是想「有个 AI」 —— 没有具体要解决的问题,做了也没用。You just want "some AI" — without a specific problem to solve, it won't help.

我宁可讲清楚,也不想收了钱做没用的东西。I'd rather be straight with you than take money for something you don't need.

关于About

一个人做,所以只接做得好的Solo — so I only take what I can deliver

我是 Lim,本地的软件开发者。专门帮槟城、北海一带的小生意处理那些「明明该自动化、却还在手动」的事。I'm Lim, a local software developer. I help small businesses around Penang and Butterworth with the work that should have been automated years ago but still isn't.

因为是一个人做,我只接我确定能做好的项目 —— 所以第一次聊,我可能会跟你说这个我不做。这是好事,不是坏事。Because I work alone, I only take on projects I'm confident I can deliver — so in our first conversation I may tell you it isn't a fit. That's a feature, not a problem.

中文 · English · Bahasa 都可以沟通 · [email protected]中文 · English · Bahasa · [email protected]

一句话就可以开始One message is enough to start

你讲你最花时间的一件事,我告诉你能不能省掉、大概多少钱。就这样,不用预约。Tell me the one thing that wastes the most time. I'll tell you whether it can go away, and what it would cost. No appointment needed.

不推销。搞不定的我会直接说。No pitch. If I can't help, I'll say so.